Thursday, November 4, 2010

Turtle, Chase, Drama, Murphy, Walsh & Babs


Well, assuming we've got 5 males and 1 females, the new orange litter (the one I've been desperate to foster since the Alberta Spay Neuter Clinic (ASNTF) at the beginning of October) has been named after Entourage characters: Turtle, Chase, Drama, Murphy, Walsh and Babs. Don't ask me who's who - I have no idea. I know the girl is the orange & white with a little wee bit of black hidden into her fur... but the rest are all orange and white tabbies. Give me a few days to figure out who is who!

For now, they have their own room. The dogs (especially Beadie) and the cats (especially Kaz) are very interested, but the orange kitties get Christmas tree tails every time they see the other creatures in our house. Again, give them some time - it's only been a few hours.

I think these guys are about 9 weeks old. These lucky guys have been inside their whole life and I think they'll fit right in. More soon.

If you want to read more about the Alberta Spay Neuter Task Force clinics that I've participated in this year, check out my other blog at: http://albertapetwellnessclinics.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment