Monday, November 22, 2010

I blinked and now they're all gone!

Well, it sort of feels that way. Lil Chase and his brother Walsh have just gone to their forever home, another young couple adopting their first cat companions together... so sweet. But it's not just S & T that will love them and spoil the, but their extended family as well. We're so delighted to see the two of them go together as they'll continue to keep each other company for years.

I can't help but feel a little sad to see these little pumpkins all go, but I know we couldn't keep them, and I know that all six of them have gone on to great, loving homes. Thank you to all of you who opened your homes to an ARF "Marmalade" kitty. What a great story.

These little guys first came to our attention at 4 weeks of age, but none of the local rescues had room. They stayed with their mom and kept feeding until there was space in a foster home. I knew they'd find their place, so I'm so happy we were able to take them in. It seems like just a few weeks ago I was desperate to find them a foster home and now they've found their forever homes.

Here's a picture of one of the litter when they were four weeks old - this would be either Turtle or Drama.

The house is quiet. I already miss them....when will the next ones arrive!? Not soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment