Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thanks to Diane, and ARF, and Bodie's forever home - he's adopted!


It's official, my little Bodie-monster is adopted. Man, we love that pup... soooooooooooooooo full of love. Whenever we adopt a second dog, he or she will have to have some of the characteristics of that guy!

So, thanks to Diane for rescuing Bodie and his bro Maverick from the side of the highway, and thanks to ARF for taking him into their foster system, and of course to a wonderful forever home, this little guy has a much, much, much longer and happier life - and already in his young life he's brought chuckles and joy to so many of us. J and R - we wish you all the best with that little munchkin!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention.

    I'm so happy these dogs have forever homes. I really couldn't believe what I was seeing trotting down the middle of the highway (though they had the sense to run into the ditch as I approached). They were a long way from a farm.

    It didn't take much convincing to get them to come to the car, they were a little wary about getting in so had to be picked up and put in. I was a little concerned about driving safety with two rambunctious pups in the car but they were quite polite (after a case of the 'squiggles').

    I took them to every farm up and down that highway, nobody knew them. I advertised everywhere, which is how ARF found me and I'm so glad they did.

    I would have loved to have kept them but it was impossible.

    All dogs deserve good homes and I'm really grateful to you and ARF for being so generous.

    Thanks again!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such happy puppies - I bet someone stopped their car, opened the door and dropped them off. Horrific. Thanks for all you did for these little munchkins - they are awesome puppies and are now making two new families very, very happy!

    I can just picture the two of them in your car, expressing their puppy gratitude:) Bodie's entire back end shakes when he's happy - so I picture this (and puppy kisses) as they pile into your car, starting their journey to a better place.

    I too would have loved to have kept him - I miss him a lot too but I know he's in a great home, and when the time is right, we'll get dog number two:)

    ReplyDelete