Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bodie's Goodbye


Is this getting harder? Maybe. I didn't cry - that might be the indicator that it would be time to stop fostering. But how do you stop fostering when there are so many pups that need a home? Bodie is a real character - we haven't had a pup quite like him - sooooooooo energetic and sooooooooo cuddly at the same time, and sooooooooo eager to please. Before he was adopted he was rolling over left right and centre (I think because he just loves the attention). So no tears, but I did have to give him a big hug and kiss cause he's so special. Poor Beadie, she also loved Bodie - but Beadie loves all the pups, and there will be more to come, although we're taking a big of a break for a few weeks, so these are the only two pups at our place for a while. I guess I can put away the mop bucket... Oh yeah, and Beadie celebrates her one-year birthday today! Happy Birthday to you... Happy.... so on that note, we're off to the park;)

1 comment:

  1. thank you for fostering Bodie. I found him and Maverick on the highway and would have loved to have kept them but I'm moving. You are so right about their characters...so willing, so full of energy, smart and friendly. It was sad driving them into Calgary, Bodie had his head on my lap, Maverick on my shoulder. I'll never forget them and I'll be forever grateful to ARF and your kindess and generousity for fostering these lovely pups.
    Thanks again!!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete