Monday, March 29, 2010

Home feels empty - Foster has found his forever home!

It crossed my mind more than once that Foster's forever home may have been right here with us - but the very small, rational part of my brain, and my very rational husband told me on more than one occasion that although Foster was the right dog, it was not the right time for us to extend our family of four-legged creatures. Instead, Foster has found a wonderful home with a super cool couple, and by all accounts, was wagging his tail as he left. I don't take this as an insult, but as an indication of how much he already loves his forever home! Beadie is still confused and mopes about, waiting for the next "foster" to arrive. Poor girl, she may have to wait a while - we'll see. But I'm sure when the next pup or pups arrive, she'll be very keen to show them the ropes and play with them. For now, two cats will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment